Opportunity At All About Music
Pitch Your Songs To Film Makers
The song submitted has to match one of the following themes:
- Love: Love has always been the universal language of compassion and trust.
Here our protagonist and their loved one are meeting each other for the first time in an era where the innocence of a child brings a strong friendship forward. Planting a seed in the flower plot called “love” their love blossoms into an eternal and pure bond. We learn that the “universal language” still has hope and can only get stronger with emotional support and companionship.
- Living in the Moment:
A moment in the plot where all things seem perfect and/or in utter chaos, here our main leads are dancing away their pressures to a fun-loving sundowner party.
The pivot of the song must signify a light break from all the motion anticipating something soon but easing all the worries for this moment. The “you only live once” mentality is held in high regard and being in the moment is everything every viewer must explore.
- Pain: Pain presents itself in multiple ways.
Here comes a moment of unfaithful madness where a person’s trust gets shattered to the ground. Not able to face the humiliation of his unbroken trust he plunders himself of all belief and self-esteem. He questions every decision regarding the person he has been most intimate with is, in fact, someone unknown to them. Heartbreak can be painful and is a test of an individual’s emotional quotient and human spirit.
- Submit your entries (should be Original Content and Not Pre- Released) by the 15th of September 2021.
- A total of 10 entries will be shortlisted by the Jury.
- Shortlisted entrants will get the opportunity to Pitch their Original Song to Labels on the 27th of September 2021.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before proceeding.