National Content Head ,
"""last 15 years of my life across various roles in Mirchi from heading content creation across various cities to managing and curating music across multiple stations in India. I bring with me an in-depth knowledge of the Indian film/non-film music content ecosystem having worked closely with labels and musicians as well as regional and national content creators to design the soundscape and programming for Radio Mirchi & Mirchi Love. My recent expedition involved creating award-winning celebrity shows like Calling Karan & What Women Want with Kareena Kapoor. Along with programming, I've also worked on Radio Mirchi’s TV properties like the Mirchi Music Awards and Mirchi Top 20 which has amassed unmatched popularity in the last 10 years.
Audio: Content and Curation
1. Playlist Curation: Hindi Bollywood, Independent and Regional languages (Tamil)
2. Bollywood, Music Label and Artist relationships built over 14+ years
3. Designing music-based concepts for TV -Mirchi Music awards, MT20
4. Maintaining MirchiTop 20 charts/MirchiIndies/Countdown charts
5. Invited to talk on Content and Trends in Music on various forums - AllAboutMusic, MTV India Music Summit, IVM Podcasts, and on-line & print publications
Video: Content and Curation
1. Conceptualized and launched large format video celebrity shows with Karan Johar & Kareena Kapoor Khan
2. Storytelling show with Sumeet Vyas and Kubra Sait
3. Client solutions and partnerships
4. Youtube and Social media content development using analytics
5. Innovative Bollywood video and audio content for film promotions - contests/interactions and concepts"""